Planning your room
Good design is an experience.......
Our Design Service - offers a new dimension in personal shopping.
Let us help you to create the perfect kitchen experience, Whatever your style preference and whatever your way of life let us help you bring pure inspiration into your home.
For over forty years, we've been inspiring people with our range of, beautiful products, brought to you from around the world.
We offer a completely unique design service, that will help you through the choices and take away the strains of your Kitchen design project, out team will help you create a design which will enrich your life as well as your home.
When you have decided that you need a room rennovating there are some key items our kitchen designer will discuse your requirments that you need to consider. Some of these are:
•How much is your budget for the renovation?
•How long do you intend to stay at the present location?
•Do you have children or planning to start a family? What are their ages?Is there enough sleeping space for everyone, including your guests?
•Do you have enough storage?
•Do you know your style?
•How many rooms are there? What are their uses?
•List the furniture you currently own. Which do you want to keep and which to discard?
•Have you considered a color scheme, or do you have a favorite colour?
•Bathroom,don't forget to think about drainage and plugs as well as access.
After answering these questions you should have a fairly clear picture of what you are working with or without. Use this space planning guide to help you establish your living style and plan before moving on for more tips on creating your space organization.
1) Decide who's going to use the room and their activities.
2) Ask how you're going to integrate audiovisual systems / appliances.
3) Think about the focal point for the living room - it'll need another centre. For a living room a good focal point is a fireplace, or bay window.
4) Experiment with how furniture should best laid out and whether there is flexibility to move them should the need arise.
5) Take into account the ease to maintain your finished scheme.
6) Provide adequate storage for all types of items needed.
Come in to our showroom and talk to us for some expert advise.
To arrange an appointment call 0208 641 6651